Tupac sayings (2pac)..✌

1. “Remember one thing Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out. Keep your head up, and handle it.” – Tupac

2. “Life is a wheel of fortune and it’s my turn to spin it.” – Tupac

3. “You gotta be able to smile through the bullshit.” – Tupac

4. “Everybody’s at war with different things, I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.” – Tupac

5. “Forgive but don’t forget girl, keep ya head up. And when he tells you you ain’t nothing don’t believe him, and if he can’t learn to love you, you should leave him.” – Tupac

6. “My mama always used to tell me: if you can’t find something to live for, you best find something to die for.” – Tupac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All You Have to Do is…

Others May Have it Harder than You

Daily Habits of Successful People