Muhammad Ali’s Top 5 Rules For Success & Quotes

1- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion’.” Muhammad Ali Quotes..

2- “I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.” Muhammad Ali Quotes
muhammad ali quotes


3- “The man who has no imagination has no wings.” Muhammad Ali Quotes
 

4- “Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.” Muhammad Ali Quotes

5- “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” Muhammad Ali Quotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All You Have to Do is…

Others May Have it Harder than You

Daily Habits of Successful People